zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Let's try to spike first ASF release by fosdem
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 01:39:52 GMT
so the thing would be doing a formal voted ASF release of zipkin following
moving repos to apache org

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/INFRA-16989

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Release+process

I think the first step is to practice by moving brave-karaf to apache org
and trying a release there. this could prove out steps including automation
but could be done manually first. skywalking might be useful as a recent
java project moved to release with ASF infra.

does this clarify or help become less? ;)

-A