zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docker repos and the ASF
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:41:50 GMT
Hi Adrian,

This is a very good question. I haven't run into this yet, but I dug into the mailing lists/tickets,
found a good use case from Apache Beam  [1]. The Apache Booking project also publishes to
official
Docker Hub 'apache' repo, here is the ticket to look at [2]. I think it should be possible
to transfer
and publish Docker repo, though at least for incubation period, they will be unofficial, you
are right.

[1] https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15382

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko