zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The brave-karaf is migrated!
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 16:45:27 GMT
Great progress, Adrian! Sorry, I was not able to join the Gitter, but followed the PRs. Do
you need any
help with creating initial jobs? Or do you want me to help with getting a few guys to become
Jenkins power
users (to be able to create pipelines, jobs, etc). Please let me know!

Best Regards,
   Andriy Redko

AC> TL;DR; we are going to try using jenkins as it can magically have access to deploy
snapshots.

AC> While some of us are more familiar with Travis or CircleCI, there's a special feature
we get when using ASF managed
AC> infra for builds.. credentials! Basically, we can deploy snapshots with the implicit
credentials.