zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject AFK until new year
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2018 13:48:32 GMT
Hi, SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, IotDB, Zipkin community friends.

I will enjoy my first Christmas vacation with my wife and little daughter from tomorrow. So
I will be away from my laptop.
You may not receive my mail in next week.

SkyWalking project grows so well, much much more than I expected. Hope we will graduate in
next few months.
Zipkin, very impress that you became the first and only over 10k stars tracing project in
the world.
ShardingSphere and IotDB, welcome you join the incubator.

This is an interesting OSS year for me, and I have learned a lot. Thank you all.
Happy new year to you all. Thank all your supports in the 2018.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108