zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Jordi Polo Carres <jcar...@mdsol.com>
Subject standard tags
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 01:01:38 GMT
Hi,
Someone brought this question today and I could not give a satisfactory
answer.
Do we have a set of standard tags?
I dont mean tags that must be present, but if you choose to add for
instance the HTTP method, we all use the same tag for that.

These
https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin-go/blob/master/tags.go

Looks good but for instance Ruby client does http.uri instead of http.url
and not sure if it is because the Ruby implementation needs to be updated
or because there is no governance about this and each implementation has
its own list.

--
*Jordi Polo Carres* | API bundle lead | Medidata Solutions Worldwide
<http://www.mdsol.com/>