zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Upcoming workshop at Expedia in India this January
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 06:54:17 GMT
Many of you have heard about a related project named Haystack (and
possibly its counterpart Adaptive Alerting). Expedia have been very
nice to sponsor travel for some contributors to attend a workshop at
their office outside New Dehli.

It is imperfect as definitely more want to go than can go, but at any
rate we are grateful for them to invite and also pay for travel. We'll
have follow-ups including workshops afterwards to review outcomes.

If you are interested, you can follow the workshop wiki below:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/2019-01-15+Expedia+Haystack+and+Adaptive+Alerting

Best,
-A