zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on project management/roadmap
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 11:28:25 GMT
the idea I was thinking was that cognitively it isnt far from incubator
update, just more technical. we collaborate and what is important would be
evident. we can look at project status in github etc but I suspect we can
self moderate until scale makes than untenable (good problem to have!)

what do you think?

-A