zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report for November / 2018
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2018 02:34:28 GMT
the assessment sounds fair from a reporting pov.

not sure if it is important, but we did have a community meeting this mont
to bring in new UI folks (at LINE in tokyo).

I would explicitly note you and mick for being helpful, no offense to
others.

Mick I believe was instrumental in getting us "in the nick of time"
progressed on the otherwise block on SGA. He encouraged me towards sending
a message to the secretary and escalated later which allowed a last minute
progress.. meaning we finally just before the month turned are not in the
same position as we were at the beginning of the month.

Andriy helped with keeping spirit alive on dev list, review of wiki content
and also progressed our new committer Raja towards steps needed for
committership.