zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Welcome our newest mentor Wu Sheng
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 07:24:09 GMT
Many of you know Sheng, from Apache SkyWalking & Sharding-Sphere. He's
been very active in our community, helping organize the first Zipkin
meetup in China, doing the Skywalking integration and design reviews
on many topics. We wanted to have him in our mentor list earlier, but
rules didn't allow as he wasn't an Apache member. Rules have now
changed, which allow us to welcome Sheng!

I'm particularly happy as we are nearing the point of code import and
will need more guidance, voting etc. In other words, it is well timed!

Welcome, Wu Sheng!
-Adrian