zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject dev team pow wow before fosdem
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2018 02:51:01 GMT
Hi all.

There has been an informal gathering developing for zipkin core team before
Fosdem. I want to extend the invite to contributors and PPMC.

So, we have thrown around the idea of having a small meeting to catch up
core folks especially with changes going on in ASF and the technology. I
rented a place
in La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium for the nights of 30-31 Jan which is
directly before Fosdem.

The concrete goal is technical and social. Many of us haven't met since we
originally organized in July 2015.

The place I rented has space for 5 max 6. So far, I believe Bas, Zoltan and
I are in so this means room for 2 or 3 more. We will also try to get some
ad hoc video but it might not be as nice as what you would have in office
space. This time is more rustic ;)

If you are interested in joining, you would need to arrange transport and
bring linens and towels and we would send details a bit later. There is no
cost for lodging as wife and I paid.

So, if you are up to it, let us know by replying and we will handle details
offline. Looking forward to seeing some of you!

-A