zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev team pow wow before fosdem
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2018 08:18:38 GMT
here's the wiki to watch if you like
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/2019-01-30+Zipkin+PPMC+Pow-wow
On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 10:51 AM Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> There has been an informal gathering developing for zipkin core team before Fosdem. I
want to extend the invite to contributors and PPMC.

> So, we have thrown around the idea of having a small meeting to catch up core folks especially
with changes going on in ASF and the technology. I rented a place
> in La Roche-en-Ardenne, Belgium for the nights of 30-31 Jan which is directly before
Fosdem.

> The concrete goal is technical and social. Many of us haven't met since we originally
organized in July 2015.

> The place I rented has space for 5 max 6. So far, I believe Bas, Zoltan and I are in
so this means room for 2 or 3 more. We will also try to get some ad hoc video but it might
not be as nice as what you would have in office space. This time is more rustic ;)

> If you are interested in joining, you would need to arrange transport and bring linens
and towels and we would send details a bit later. There is no cost for lodging as wife and
I paid.

> So, if you are up to it, let us know by replying and we will handle details offline.
Looking forward to seeing some of you!