zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: on project management/roadmap
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 01:58:45 GMT
more offline chat with Daniele.

One thing we can try is this.. we already need to submit an Incubator
report, but the detail is maybe too high level for folks to know
what's going on technically. Maybe we tie together a monthly update at
the same time as incubator report. This way, we don't have to remember
different intervals, and possibly create a better summary to folks
than weekly updates or unreliable roadmaps. I don't want to sign us up
for work, but it is something we can try.

-A