zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <m...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Report for November / 2018
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2018 05:23:22 GMT
To clarify on the "SGA block", currently the thing we are waiting on
is getting seven PPMC members to fill in their github usernames into
their apache profiles.
This allows the ASF to verify the ICLAs cover all contributions.

They are:
 - Adrian Cole
 - Brian Devins-Suresh
 - Eirik Sletteberg
 - Kristof Adriaenssens
 - Lance Linder
 - Raja Sundaram Ganesan
 - Tommy Ludwig

To update your apache profile go to https://id.apache.org

Adrian, there's also the 3 people who were listed in the proposal who
haven't provided an ICLA yet. Either their ICLAs are filed or we
delete their commits.

regards,
Mick

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 at 13:34, Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com> wrote:

> the assessment sounds fair from a reporting pov.
>
> not sure if it is important, but we did have a community meeting this mont
> to bring in new UI folks (at LINE in tokyo).
>
> I would explicitly note you and mick for being helpful, no offense to
> others.
>
> Mick I believe was instrumental in getting us "in the nick of time"
> progressed on the otherwise block on SGA. He encouraged me towards sending
> a message to the secretary and escalated later which allowed a last minute
> progress.. meaning we finally just before the month turned are not in the
> same position as we were at the beginning of the month.
>

> Andriy helped with keeping spirit alive on dev list, review of wiki content
> and also progressed our new committer Raja towards steps needed for
> committership.
>
> On Sun, 4 Nov 2018, 08:55 Andriy Redko, <drreta@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I have drafted the board report for November, 2018:
> > https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2018
> > Sadly, due to SGA blocker (
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16989) the progress is not
> > what we would like it
> > to be but hopefuly things are going to be resolved soon. @Mick, @John and
> > @Willem, could you guys please go over
> > the report and comment/add stuff? Thanks!
> >
> > Best Regards,
> >     Andriy Redko

Mick Semb Wever
Australia