zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Report for November / 2018
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2018 17:33:00 GMT
Hey Adrian,

Thanks a lot for go over the report. The community meeting is there (29th of October, right?),
thanks!
I will also add to the report the latest update from Zoltan! I will copy/paste your comments
into the
report as well. Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

AC> the assessment sounds fair from a reporting pov.

AC> not sure if it is important, but we did have a community meeting this mont to bring
in new UI folks (at LINE in tokyo).

AC> I would explicitly note you and mick for being helpful, no offense to others.

AC> Mick I believe was instrumental in getting us "in the nick of time" progressed on the
otherwise block on SGA. He
AC> encouraged me towards sending a message to the secretary and escalated later which
allowed a last minute progress..
AC> meaning we finally just before the month turned are not in the same position as we
were at the beginning of the month.

AC> Andriy helped with keeping spirit alive on dev list, review of wiki content and also
progressed our new committer Raja towards steps needed for committership.
AC> On Sun, 4 Nov 2018, 08:55 Andriy Redko, <drreta@gmail.com> wrote:

AC> Hey guys,

AC>  I have drafted the board report for November, 2018: https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2018
AC>  Sadly, due to SGA blocker (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16989) the