zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: introductions
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:18:52 GMT
I am Wu Sheng(wu-sheng), first of all, I am not a code contributor in Zipkin, but intend, want
and hope to be a committer and PPMC menber of Zipkin.
In Zipkin, I am doing code review, discussion and offering helps about metric and topology
analysis.

I am working as a tech and open source consultant in Bitmain, which is the biggest cryptocurrency
in the world,
also I am a founding engineer at tetrate.io, which is a startup company focusing on providing
mesh services with Istio, Envoy and SkyWalking.
In open source world, I am the original creator of Apache SkyWalking(incubating) and Sharding-Sphere(head
to incubating now). SkyWalking is very similar with
Zipkin field about tracing, but focus on APM analysis and visualization more. I am learning
the ASF rules and trying to help other project through the incubating stage.
The whole Zipkin community supports and helps me and SkyWalking a lot, thanks so much, especially
for Adrian, Mick, Bas, José Carlos Chávez.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking