zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From "吴晟 Sheng Wu" <wu.sh...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re: Zipkin site under ASF
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 02:39:41 GMT
From my understanding, ASF website is just a place host static pages, like `asf-site` branch
in website repo. So simply moving the exists generated codes should be good enough.

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

From:  "adrian.f.cole"<adrian.f.cole@gmail.com>;
Date:  Mon, Oct 15, 2018 10:37 AM
To:  "dev"<dev@zipkin.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Zipkin site under ASF

PS on jekyll vs whatever tiles is using, I'd by default vote jekyll
for now as infra conversion can be a separate task later once we
understand things better. I suspect first step is moving to the step,
not necessarily changing tools unless policy mandates it.
On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 10:05 AM Adrian Cole <adrian.f.cole@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for the start, Zoltan.
>
> more thoughts later but on the domain, I think permanent redirect (or forwarding if some
paths like api should be done that way).

> We have to watch out though with the death to zipkin.io as some docs refer to links.
ex jclouds.org sill is alive redirecting to the apache site