zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Raja Sundaram Ganesan <sunda...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: introductions
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 14:05:47 GMT
I'm Raja (zeagord), I started using Zipkin in my previous company at
NationStar Mortgage though I wasn't able to influence to using to
completely. I currently work at Ascend Corp for their e-wallet platform as
an Architect who love to write to code. Introduced Zipkin here and engaging
with other teams to provide better tooling around monitoring. I live in
Bangkok, so if you're around here for anything, feel free to ping me. I
will be happy to catch up. I am entirely new to ASF and learning a lot from
everyone here and trying to contribute as much as possible in all the
Zipkin related repos.

Thanks,
Raja