zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A lot of buzz lately
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:06:32 GMT
> This is brillian idea, Adrian. I am following and have read most of the CWIKI content,
> it is exceptionally useful source, especialy for the companies who are looking into
> adopting Zipkin and just starting tp appreciate the value of distributed tracing. At
> least now it is easy to give a reference.
That's the goal so I'm glad it is obvious to you!

> Do you think it is good idea to summarize the links (like Salesforce, Soundcloud ones)
> on the CWIKI somewhere as well? There are quite a few of them ... :-)
We could make links on the main page of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Sites
this would involve a little maintenance as content is added, probably
we shouldn't put too much detail there as we want to ensure there is
no drift on the content. Does that sound helpful?