zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating Implementors docs to our wiki
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 01:59:09 GMT
Hi, Folks.

Back in the day Zipkin had a workshop where we inventoried site
documents about deployments.
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B0tSnQT3uGdAflJLdEFhVzl6dEtrN0tPOFhmclFpOFJ5a01nZnFZaXdxdUJ2TUJfOGxhWUE

The above has content beyond Zipkin, so I'll limit this discussion to
docs about zipkin sites (whether it was instrumentation or backend
related).

One problem we had with google docs was that users in China cannot
read them without a VPN. Also, it is in an awkward type of place. We
routinely are asked about site practice in gitter, and no-one knows to
look here until we tell them.

I suggest we migrate all of the Zipkin related stories to our wiki
under a "Implementors" section. This should also help people find
their way to other documents around our community such as current
workshops.

Anyone have feedback against this?

Best,
-A