zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Implementors docs to our wiki
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 06:42:15 GMT
The user story is great assert of Open Source Community.
Moving them to the wiki could help more user to learn about the user
scenarios and inspire them to find new solution for their system.

One of my concern do we need to get the user approve to use their information?

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem