zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A lot of buzz lately
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 02:00:23 GMT
This is brillian idea, Adrian. I am following and have read most of the CWIKI content,
it is exceptionally useful source, especialy for the companies who are looking into
adopting Zipkin and just starting tp appreciate the value of distributed tracing. At
least now it is easy to give a reference.

Do you think it is good idea to summarize the links (like Salesforce, Soundcloud ones)
on the CWIKI somewhere as well? There are quite a few of them ... :-)

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko