zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Devins-Suresh <badev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Infrastructure setup / CI
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:58:54 GMT
Hey Zoltan,

I'm willing to help you strategize here, I think largely what we have won't
need to change much. But see value from the formal release standpoint
of making our process more Apache-esch. Please feel free to email me
directly or start a doc of some kind (Google docs aren't available in
China, which is why we haven't been using them). We have this repo
https://github.com/openzipkin/zipkin-release if you'd like to
prototype/discuss there?

Brian