zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sign-off required on Zipkin's Incubator report for September
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:12:44 GMT
Oh wow. Thanks for taking care of that for us.

To clarify, how did you notice that Zipkin was scheduled for a report?
“caught me a bit by surprise” implies that you received some notification;
I'd like to sign up to whatever generated the notification :)

“First in best dressed” is a great phrase, first time I hear it :) To
clarify for next month: submitting the report is “just” editing the report
page for that month, correct?