zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@abesto.net>
Subject Re: CWiki (Confluence) space?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 09:38:34 GMT
Real-time editing was supposedly added in 6.0.0, and cwiki is on 6.9.0
– I couldn't find it written down explicitly, but I think it should
have it.

Thanks for the continuing support, Mick!
I've filed the ticket: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17007
On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 3:03 AM Mick Semb Wever <mck@apache.org> wrote:

> >  * a question to ASF veterans:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Cwiki says "New
> > Spaces can be created upon request from a ASF Project PMC". What does
> > that mean for us? What'd actually requesting a space look like, who
> > needs to do what?
>

> The Incubator policy is that all stated initial committers of the project with be PMC
of the podling.
> I haven't bumped you up to PMC status from Committer status yet, just waiting on everyone
to get their apache accounts created.
> It is two separate roles as well, so it's good to read and let sink the Committer stuff
first, and then be hit with the PMC stuff in a subsequent week.

> Creating the Confluence space is just filing the ticket with INFRA. I don't believe they
will question you currently only being a committer as you are listed in the podling's proposal.

> Mick

Zoltán Nagy
https://abesto.net