zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Infrastructure setup / CI
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 21:42:26 GMT
I've created a first draft, capturing most (?) of the discussion so
far, and trying to establish some structure in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Release+process.
It's not done in any sense, I just ran out of daytime. Edit is
free-for-all, let's treat this as a whiteboard for now.

(Reminder that you may want to subscribe to changes to the ZIPKIN
space by clicking Watch in the top left at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZIPKIN/Home)