zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Zoltán Nagy <abe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving Zipkin repositories from the openzipkin to apache
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 21:21:31 GMT
Update:
https://github.com/openzipkin/openzipkin.github.io/blob/master/.circleci/update-asf-site.sh
should take care of generating the site and updating the `asf-site` branch.
The output is in
https://github.com/openzipkin/openzipkin.github.io/tree/asf-site, seems to
be fine. Automation will need push access to the repo; I'll post-pone
configuring that until the new repo is up to save on duplicate effort.

This means the next step is the actual migration. Looking for any strong
+1s or -1s on creating a new repo (and copying any issues) to save on
migration overhead.
Let's try something new: if not vetoed in 48 hours, I'll go ahead with this
plan. Will do it sooner given +1s.

Any idea how we're doing wrt. expected timelines moving onto ASF infra? Are
we in a hurry?