zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Zipkin at Salesforce then SpringOnePlatform
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2018 02:52:45 GMT
I'm traveling again soon to discuss Salesforce filtering design
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11_MB69A6d_9_N5ClxVcUhKJRMvVI18voV5cGv1Ji5oc/edit#heading=h.8t8u8d7l4yf>
Sep
20 in SF, then Marcin and I are co-presenting
<https://springoneplatform.io/2018/sessions/how-sleuth-bravely-cracked-the-case-of-too-much-to-code->
at SpringOnePlatform Sep 26 in DC.

The former will be about pipeline work, as we've had a number of projects
where people add filtering in the middle of the transport (like kafka) or
at the point of storage (zipkin server). The presentation at S1P will be
about how Spring Boot apps are better off after we collaborated to have
Sleuth use Zipkin's standard library Brave directly. I'll use cwiki for
notes from the above.

Impact of all of this is that I'll be a bit less present, but still turning
wheels. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the above events.

Best,
-A