zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Zipkin Committers: you must send in a signed ICLA to get an apache ID
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 11:20:03 GMT
thanks so much for turning the cranks and the herding, mick. much appreciated!

Have a good weekend!
-A
On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:56 AM Mick Semb Wever <mck@apache.org> wrote:

> Zipkin's initial committers, per the proposal, need to have ID and account at Apache
before we can add you as committers to the ASF Zipkin podling.

to know to be a committer at ASF at https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

> When you've sent off the ICLA could you please reply that you've done so here, so that
we know we're just waiting on ASF to file it and create your account. From there we add you
to the Zipkin podling via https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/zipkin