zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Zipkin repositories from the openzipkin to apache
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2018 23:14:02 GMT
please don't re create the repos. it will drops all stars, followers etc.
many in the community spent years assembling it so I think it would be best
to try best to preserve especially as others have been able to. As a
historical note, years ago when we redid the server we also had pushback
about the same suggestion. That was back when Zipkin had a couple thousand
stars (it is now nearing 10k)

-A