zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA project has been created
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 11:58:00 GMT
thanks, Andriy. If you don't mind, please make the other committers
same as me as we all had equal rights before. I'm dealing with
something personal right now anyway so don't want to be in any place
where I have special rights as don't want to slow anything.
Regardless, appreciate your setting this up and helping move us
forward!

best,
-Adrian
On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 6:57 AM Andriy Redko <drreta@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> We have a JIRA project now: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ZIPKIN/issues/?filter=allopenissues
> As of today, the admins are all the mentors + Adrian, so we could add everyone quickly.
I will update the project status page shortly. Thanks!