zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Zipkin repositories from the openzipkin to apache
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 00:26:56 GMT
another choice could be to go with a -docker suffix. it is slightly more
mechanical to "bash" around when there is a matching convention. for
example zipkin -> zipkin-docker or zipkin-dependencies ->
zipkin-dependencies-docker. Basically, this ends up requiring no thinking
when updating something... just look for the repo that ends in -docker and
update that.

-A