zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Lance Linder <la...@smartthings.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Zipkin Committers: you must send in a signed ICLA to get an apache ID
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:25:56 GMT
Thanks Mick.

I think there might be some confusion about the email address.  I've signed
and submitted the ICLA and subscribed to the mailing lists under "
llinder@gmail.com".  Unless absolutely required I would prefer to use my
personal email rather than my employers email.  Just want to save time down
the road in case I no longer work at SmartThings some day :)

Lance

--

Lance Linder

Software Engineer, SmartThings