zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving Zipkin repositories from the openzipkin to apache
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 15:28:06 GMT
Apache is using the git pub to manage the website, we just need to
keep generated website updated.
I think we can create a site repo first, then just publish the
generated website there and keep 'openzipkin/openzipkin.github.io' for
a while.
In this way, we can still us the Github GH pages as a back up, once
the apache website is online we can consider to move
'openzipkin/openzipkin.github.io'

Any thought?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang