zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Andriy Redko <drr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA project has been created
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 00:09:56 GMT
Hi Mick,

Removed JIRA link from the project status page, will ask infra guys to remove (or deactivate)
the project in JIRA.
Sorry for that, should have asked before, just get used to the fact that most/many projects
use it.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

MSW> Yeah, but we don't want users accidentally entering issue there in the meantime. That
just creates two places for us to check and maintain.

MSW> And, in case there's confusion, I'm not "Morten Kuhl" (whom you've got as jira project
lead) :-)