zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CWiki (Confluence) space?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 01:03:49 GMT

>  * a question to ASF veterans:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Cwiki says "New
> Spaces can be created upon request from a ASF Project PMC". What does
> that mean for us? What'd actually requesting a space look like, who
> needs to do what?

The Incubator policy is that all stated initial committers of the project with be PMC of the
podling.
I haven't bumped you up to PMC status from Committer status yet, just waiting on everyone
to get their apache accounts created.
It is two separate roles as well, so it's good to read and let sink the Committer stuff first,
and then be hit with the PMC stuff in a subsequent week.

Creating the Confluence space is just filing the ticket with INFRA. I don't believe they will
question you currently only being a committer as you are listed in the podling's proposal.

Mick