zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject Moving Zipkin repositories from the openzipkin to apache
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 07:51:26 GMT
Per the Zipkin Proposal I've created the infra ticket to request moving the listed zipkin repositories
from the openzipkin github organisation to the apache organisation.

The process here I do believe is that we'll need to add admin rights to whomever from ASF
infra picks up the ticket and then they will transfer the repository to the apache github
organisation. All history will be maintained.

Speak up if there's anything wrong here!!

Adrian, what about 'openzipkin/openzipkin.github.io' ?
I believe the website is to be hosted on ASF infrastructure, which means this repo will need
to be transferred as well.
Zipkin.io will then point to where it's hosted, the same as skywalking.io -> skywalking.apache.org

cheers,
Mick