zipkin-dev mailing list archives

From Mick Semb Wever <...@apache.org>
Subject [ACTION REQUIRED] Zipkin Committers: you must send in a signed ICLA to get an apache ID
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 06:56:44 GMT
Zipkin's initial committers, per the proposal, need to have ID and account at Apache before
we can add you as committers to the ASF Zipkin podling.

You are:

Zoltán Nagy
Bas van Beek
Brian Devins
Eirik Sletteberg *
Jeanneret Pierre-Hugues *
Jordi Polo Carres *
José Carlos Chávez *
Kristof Adriaenssens *
Lance Linder *
Tommy Ludwig

You'll find information about the ICLA, as well as all prerequisite knowledge you need to
know to be a committer at ASF at https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

When you've sent off the ICLA could you please reply that you've done so here, so that we
know we're just waiting on ASF to file it and create your account. From there we add you to
the Zipkin podling via https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/zipkin

And if your name above is followed by an asterisk * you are not yet subscribed to this list.
Please subscribe by sending an email to:
 dev-subscribe@zipkin.apache.org

Everyone should also subscribe to the private and users mailing lists.
 private-subscribe@zipkin.apache.org
 users-subscribe@zipkin.apache.org

have a solid weekend everyone :-)
Mick