zeppelin-users mailing list archives

From Artur Rataj <arturra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing a remote interpreter in 0.9
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2019 14:44:19 GMT
I would need any way of writing a remote interpreter for Zeppelin 0.9.
It would be useful to have some docs, an example or whatever which
describes RemoteInterpreterServer in 0.9. No API docs in the sources,
searching in turn for an actual usage of RemoteInterpreterServer on
the web shows some no-more-working test in 0.9.

If I connect via Zeppelin to (new RemoteInterpreterServer(null,
SOME_PORT, "some-name", null)).start() and connect via add
interpterer/connect to existing process on the Zeppelin side, I get it
causes java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing
createInterpreter. If I replace null with any name like localhost, i
get "connection refused" on the interpreter side. By the way, checking
"connect to existing process" still makes it mandatory to specify
"interpreter group".

Could you give me some basic hints on making a connection to a simple
remote interpreter which consumes paragraph contents and produces
%html?