zeppelin-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <manuel...@garvan.org.au>
Subject RE: spark r interpreter resets working directory
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2019 06:48:37 GMT
Sorry, I got confused with the terminology (I meant paragraph instead of note)

My interpreter is configured per user +isolated --> this means the same interpreter process
(jvm process) for same user.

First paragraph

%anaconda3.r

setwd("/home/mansop")
getwd()

output:
[1] "/home/mansop"

Second paragraph
%anaconda3.r

getwd()

output:
[1] "/d0/hadoop/yarn/local/usercache/mansop/appcache/application_1572410115474_0106/container_e16_1572410115474_0106_01_000001"

Why R does not carry the working directory to the second paragraph even if both are running
in the same interpreter process?

Thank you

Manuel