zeppelin-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <manuel...@garvan.org.au>
Subject RE: spark r interpreter resets working directory
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2019 06:02:03 GMT
Ok, what should I do in order to be able to reuse variables across different notes?

Manuel

From: Jeff Zhang [mailto:zjffdu@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 4:57 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: spark r interpreter resets working directory

In that case, each user use different interpreter process. In your second note, the current
working directory is the yarn container location which is expected

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <manuel.sb@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel.sb@garvan.org.au>>
于2019年11月13日周三 下午1:50写道:
Yarn cluster using impersonate (per user + isolated)

I guess that means each note use different interpreters?

Manuel