zeppelin-users mailing list archives

From Manmath Shaw <cet.manm...@gmail.com>
Subject [Urgent] Need help to Deploy/Run Zeppelin in Tomcat
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 02:24:03 GMT
Hi Team,

I am trying to deploy and run Zeppelin in Tomcat. I do not want to use the
inbuilt Jetty server to run it.

For this I downloaded the tarball version and put the war file along with
the dependent jars in tomcat. After that I started the Tomcat server and
tried to run Zeppelin. But After all this I was able to see only the header
and there is no contents, interpreters. I am also not able to add new
notebook.

As per my understanding the interpreter, notebook & config folders are
necessary to run the project, so I put those inside Tomcat Root directory
and gave there path inside ZeppelinConfiguration.java

Please help me out.

I am also getting a websocket 404 not found error. (Please check the
attached screenshot)
I am not sure if that is causing the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Manmath

[image: Inline image 1]