yunikorn-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wilfr...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Travis-CI for the core and shim
Date Thu, 14 May 2020 14:27:29 GMT
Hi all,

Over the last couple of days we have been working on getting the build
moved from a github workflow to Travis. We got the two main repositories
moved over yesterday and have fixed the main unit test failure we had just
a couple of hours ago.

The main changes:
- rename of the license target to *license-check*
- extension of the list of files checked to include all yaml and md files
- fix of the lint check to only check the PR changes
- badges for build status and other bits update in the README

>From this point on new PRs *must* pass the build before they will be
committed. There will be no exceptions for the lint and license checks.
Unit test failures will need to be analysed and if the failure is linked to
the change it must be fixed. We can and will make exceptions for some unit
test failures specially since we are still detection some new race
conditions in our tests..

Preparation is on its way to also start building the docker images
automatically and push them to the apache hub. More on that will follow.

Thank you to Weiwei for all the work setting up travis.

Wilfred