yunikorn-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfred Spiegelenburg <wilfr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (incubating) 0.8.0-rc2
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:01:01 GMT
Hi Weiwei,

checked:
- signature
- checksum
- content (DISCLAIMER, NOTICE) is good
- The instructions in README.md should be extended to contain more details
on how to build from source. I think we can leave that for the next steps.
- Build of the code passes

+1 (binding) for RC2

@Sunil Govindan <sunilg@apache.org>: we can rename the files without
needing to re-generate the checksum, signature or content of the file
before we push them to the site for distribution. This is the last step and
is part of the normal process we do not have to change this at this point.
What we do now is similar to other Apache projects.

Wilfred