yunikorn-dev mailing list archives

From Weiwei Yang <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache YuniKorn (incubating) 0.8.0-rc3
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:38:47 GMT
Hi Felix

Thank you, this is super helpful.
I have replaced the DISCLAIMER with the WIP version and I am going to start
another voting thread shortly.
For the rest of these issues, we will fix them in YUNIKORN-112
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YUNIKORN-112>.
Another thing, in order to move artifacts to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/, we need a folder for
yunikorn (I was not able to create this folder), I have created INFRA-20196
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20196 > to track this.