yunikorn-dev mailing list archives

From Weiwei Yang <abvclo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: emails notification updates for JIRA and GitHub
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2020 04:18:34 GMT
Hi Wilfred

Thanks for taking care of this.
For the second one, since we already have GitBox notification about PRs,
creating reviews@ mailing list would get us too many duplicated messages?

Weiwei

--
*Weiwei Yang*
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Create your own WiseStamp email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/signature-in-email/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=6536956273754112>