From David Thielen <da...@windward.net>
Subject Do EPS files have a size?
Date Sat, 13 May 2017 10:02:55 GMT
Some of what I've read about EPS (Encapsulated PostScript) sounds like it assumes 72 dpi. But
other parts say because it's vectors that there is no dpi and I can use any units when creating
the file as the eps file is then positioned and sized when imported/used.

So which is it? I ask because SVG truly has no size while an EMF file does have a specified
size. Vector based does not preclude a suggested size or DPI.

Thanks - dave