From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 08:36:28 GMT
Hi,

I have updated pom’s to match 1.8 style, may take some time for change to replicate.

https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~org.apache.xmlgraphics~batik*~1.9~~

Thanks

From: Jon Wu [mailto:jon@wuservices.com]
Sent: 11 April 2017 01:29
To: batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org; general@xmlgraphics.apache.org; batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache Batik 1.9 Released

Thanks for the new release!

I'm having trouble resolving batik 1.9 with SBT.

I don't know much about Maven publishing, but it looks like the pom file for 1.9 has unresolved
variables like ${jar.version} and ${basedir}, and it looks very different from the pom for
1.8.

Examples with batik-rasterizer:

1.9 POM: https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-rasterizer/1.9/batik-rasterizer-1.9.pom

1.8 POM (looks a bit different): https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xmlgraphics/batik-rasterizer/1.8/batik-rasterizer-1.8.pom

Is anybody else having problems? Am I doing something wrong? I just changed my 1.8 to 1.9
in build.sbt, and everything was working before.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 7:32 AM Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1984@gmail.com <mailto:simonsteiner1984@gmail.com>
> wrote:

The Apache XML Graphics team is pleased to announce the availability of

Apache Batik 1.9.

Batik [1] is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to

use images in the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format for various

purposes, such as display, generation or manipulation.

This is mainly a bug fix release.

To download visit the Batik Download [2] page.

The Apache XML Graphics team

[1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/

[2] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/batik/download.html