From Chris <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release XML Graphics Batik 1.9 (2nd attempt)
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:07:41 GMT
Simon,

I would rephrase it as: When we are releasing all the projects together
(which is the case today), then we should try to sync up the bundled
JARs. When we are only releasing FOP it is clear the previous Batik
release would then be out of date.

Thanks

Chris

On 28/03/2017 11:03, Simon Steiner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since batik includes fop-transcoder-allinone-*.jar and fop includes batik-all-*.jar,
we would always need to release both these projects together at the same time.