From Chris <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.2 Release
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:18:17 GMT
Hi Simon,

There are 27 open bugs marked as blockers and critical in JIRA. We
should process them and decide for each whether:

1. Priority can be reduced, and therefore deferred to a release in the
future
2. If no information, e.g. XSL-FO is included whether they can be closed

We should ideally get this list down to zero before any release/

Thanks,

Chris