From "Simon Steiner" <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: 2.2 Release
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:16:17 GMT
Hi,

I think when people are reporting a bug they mark it as a blocker in terms
of "I am blocked from doing something" rather than "this bug should block
the next release of fop". I have downgraded those bugs to try to get a reset
since to me they are not blockers to release.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris [mailto:bowditch_chris@hotmail.com]
Sent: 14 March 2017 17:18
To: general@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2.2 Release

Hi Simon,

There are 27 open bugs marked as blockers and critical in JIRA. We should
process them and decide for each whether:

1. Priority can be reduced, and therefore deferred to a release in the
future 2. If no information, e.g. XSL-FO is included whether they can be
closed

We should ideally get this list down to zero before any release/

Thanks,

Chris